Search This Blog

Total Pageviews

Monday, December 20, 2010

Comet Goldfish

Ah the comet goldfish, about the most least expensive type of fish. Ya 13 cents at petsmart. It is also my 3rd favorite type of goldfish. There's different types of goldfish????????? some may ask. And yes, there is. about a ton. Comet goldfish are said to be a stretch of a common goldfish. They have longer fins and a longer body. They are very good pond fish. comet goldfish, common goldfish, shrubkin,and sarrasa comet goldfish make the best type of pond fish, like koi. I believe goldfish are small versions of koi. However, koi have barbels and different fin formations. I also believe they have a more flat body. I will be posting about the fish I know about the best, then eventually start finding good information for the blog. I know about comet goldfish because I've had one before. They make good pets, you can even buy a kit to teach them to do tricks :) They are not however as smart as koi fish.

1 comment:

  1. Comlet goldfish is often found in many backyard pond. I like this brief information about this fish. Nice blog!!

    Pond Pumps

    ReplyDelete